“At the Table” is an intergenerational, all-church offering that incorporates educational activities, mission projects, worship, speakers, and more—all around a monthly biblical focus.
The second Sunday of the month, join us at 5:00 p.m. Activities and food will be “open for business” from the get-go, then we’ll interrupt briefly at 5:30 p.m. to bless our meal and introduce the Bible focus for the evening. Discuss the theme of the night with family and friends at your table while you eat a “pay-as-you-can” or pot-luck meal. Take time during the first hour to stop in the sanctuary for prayer and focus, guided by our scripture of the night and meditative music. Check out the mission project to help our neighbors in need. Get messy with a craft project or join in planning liturgy. At 6:10 p.m. we will be led into the sanctuary for worship. We’ll sing, pray, and reflect together.
- September 29 – Theme: Fall In Love with God
- October 13 – No AtT: Pastor Nancy’s Installation
- November 17 – No AtT: Vision Together Event
- December 15– At the Manger
- January 12 – Theme: Creation
- February 16 – Theme: The Lord’s Prayer
- March 15 – Theme: Lent
- April 14 – Dinner with Disciples
- May 17 – Closing Picnic