C O M M U N I T Y P A R T N E R S H I P S
Our church facilities are a destination for numerous ministry and civic groups in Northern Kentucky.
- Northern Kentucky Mental Health Association Depression Support Group meets Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. in our Carriage House.
- Alanon and Alateen meets in our main church building on Mondays at 7:00 p.m. and Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m.
- Alcoholics Anonymous meets Mondays at 4:00 p.m., Wednesdays at 7:45 p.m. and Fridays at 8:00 p.m. in our Carriage House facility.
- Boy Scout Troop 820 meets Tuesday evenings in our Carriage House facility.
- Choral ensembles make our facilities home for rehearsals and performances:
We’re proud of our ability as a congregation to welcome these groups and programs into our church home. For more information contact our church office!