Strategy and Vision
Our Mission Committee Strategy:
- To create a culture of service encouraging the church membership to participate in service projects and activities in both the church’s local and extended presence in the community at large.
- To utilize the physical facilities of Lakeside Presbyterian Church to support activities beneficial to the local community.
- To participate and support activities of the connectional church and the ecumenical church.
- To work with the educational leadership of the church to advocate for social righteousness.
Our mission work seeks to accomplish three changes in the world around:
- We proclaim the Gospel Good News of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
- We help those in need, as the Bible admonishes us to do.
- We are changed in the mission work we do: the giver is transformed sometimes more than those who receive!
For more information contact our church office!