As a Presbyterian church, we are governed and guided by our Session. As our Book of Order states, “The session shall have responsibility for governing the congregation and guiding its witness to the sovereign activity of God in the world, so that the congregation is and becomes a community of faith, hope, love, and witness” (G-3.0201).
We also elect a Board of Deacons, tasked with giving caring attention to the community of faith here at Lakeside.
Our session oversees a number of additional committees, including:
- Worship Committee, contact: Chris Miller (bandmanmiller -at- yahoo -dot- com)
- Educational Committees:
- Children’s Ministry Committee, contact Kae Lee Aschettino (kaschet74 -at- yahoo -dot- com)
- Youth, contact MJ Hayman (mjh78 -at- comcast -dot- com)
- Church School, contact Carrie Holloway (carrie.holloway -at- outlook -dot- com)
- Adult Ed, contact Valerie Pence (valerie.pence -at- cincinnatizoo -dot- org)
- Fellowship and Evangelism Committee, contact Tom Feronti (tomfer -at- aol -dot- com)
- Mission Committee, contact Nancy Faulconer (herfau -at- fuse -dot- net)
- Personnel Committee, contact Linda Glover (lindamelliott99 -at- gmail -dot- com)
- Buildings and Grounds Committee, contact Glenn Willman (gcwillman141 -at- yahoo -dot- com)
- Stewardship Committee, contact Don Ulmer (donulmer -at- fuse -dot- net)
- Finance Committee, contact Wayne Clark (wwclark -at- mercy -dot- com)
- Endowment Committee, contact Peter Weickgenannt (pjw.cincy -at- gmail -dot- com)
Our Annual Report 2017 describes each committee in detail.
Click here for the 2018 Coffee Hour Schedule to see when your committee has responsibilities!
We welcome involvement from members and friends in any of our non-elected committees. Consider where we might partner with you and your gifts through committee work!