Presbyterian Women’s Purpose Statement:
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves:
- To nurture our faith through prayer, and Bible study
- To support the mission of the church worldwide
- To work for justice and peace
- To build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and witnesses to the promise of God’s kingdom.
Presbyterian Women is a caring community of women in the local church, in the church throughout the United States, and around the world. They nurture their faith by Bible study, through the support of mission work locally and worldwide, and they especially have a wonderful and caring fellowship doing all these things together. All Presbyterian women are invited and urged to become a part of these groups.
Lakeside Presbyterian Women Monthly Circles
Third Wednesday, 10:00 AM at the church
Second Tuesday, 6:30 PM at the church
Where else will you find the women
of Lakeside Presbyterian Church?
– Praying in Fiber
Currently this group is not meeting, but check back soon for the new meeting time
– Women’s Book Club
Every fourth Wednesday, 5:30 – 6:30 PM
– Making Strides for Breast Cancer